The Earthwatch Urban Resiliency Program works collaboratively with a wide network of nonprofits and scientists to address critical needs that will improve the sustainability of Southern California. Our partners are instrumental in shaping the program’s goals and activities. They help us:
- Find and field volunteers to collect valuable data at citizen science events.
- Host and help with training.
- Develop policy and stewardship programs that will take the research results into action.
Our partners who were actively involved in some our past or current programs include:
- Amigos de Los Rios
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Chino Basin Water Conservation District
- Dominguez Rancho Adobe Museum
- Eaton Canyon Nature Center
- Friends of the Desert Mountains
- Huntington Library
- Koreatown Youth and Community Center (Environmental Services Division)
- Natural History Museum
- Northeast Trees
- Riverside Corona Resource Conservation District
- The Nature Conservancy
- Tree People
- Trust for Public Land
- University of Iowa: Dr. Jun Wang & his research lab